Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

SEE HOW VEXED HON. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON WAS AT THE 2013 GLO CAF AWARDS [CHECK IT OUT]

See what Hon. Patrick said about the just concluded GLO CAF 2013 awards.
To be sincere, this man drives me crazy like seriously because I have to use my phone dictionary whenever I'm reading his posts.

" It 's a higgi hagga of continental sprantum that visuals our youth footballing future into vladus hagapudia . Let me say the maradonic higihaga that have enveloped CAF in the period now
elude Mikel Obi of the inefitable cricumcracum award of an ododoriferious GLO /CAF award
cumcakacumkaka.

To this end, it is sadonic, it is
lugubrious , it is a state of disma pisma that Mikel Obi lost the ododoriferious CAF AWARD to the egocentric higgi hagga Yaya Toure.

CAF must be oloriburuku people for oversighting Mikel "

WHAT EXACTLY IS HE SAYING?? *lol*

1 comment:

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...