Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

9ICE GAVE HIS REASONS FOR GOING INTO POLITICS [MUST SEE]

Recently I posted that the singer 9ice has ventured into politics. Yesterday, he revealed his reasons for his change in career.

Father of three in a new chat
with HipHopWorld Magazine
said he was leaving music for
politics because
he believes he has achieved all there is to be achieved in music and he is ready to move on.

"I’m leaving music, I need to go into something more
challenging. Music is no
longer competitive for me,
I’ve done all that needs to
be done in music”, he
said.

Lol... "Music is no more competitive..." "there's nothing else to be achieved in music.." hmmmmm...

Do you think this is the True
Reason why 9ice is Quitting
Music? Drop your Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...