Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

CHRISTMAS OFFER: EASY FLEX WITH THE LATEST ETISALAT OPERA MINI AND UC WEB DOWNLOADING CHEAT

Season Greetings, How you doing? I hope you're enjoying your stay here. To all my new readers you're highly welcome, follow us by email to receive more updates.

This cheat was not actually cracked by me, and i've not tested it cos I don't use a java phone but you can test it
and give me a feedback on it.

This tweak works for Java & Symbian phone users. So make sure you create a prov.

Now, legoOo...

Ip :- 91.203.96.124
Port :- 80

Opera7.0, 7.1, 4.2 handler
Front Query :- m.opera.com#
Proxy typed :- REAL HOST
Proxy Server :- mobile.etisalat.com.ng.server4.o
OR
Friendster.beta.opera-
mini.com

For Ucweb Handler
Front Query :- M.opera.com#
proxy type :- REAL HOST
proxy server :- Uc6.ucweb.com

Browsing and downloading guaranteed... Blaze on!

Source: Topblaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...