Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

AWOOF: ETISALAT #7,500 MONTHLY BONUS FREE CREDIT TO ALL ITS CUSTOMERS [SEE WHAT WENT WRONG? ]

At exactly almost 8am on the 1st of december (on sunday), I received a message from etisalat that I've been credited with #7,500 monthly bonus. At first, I was surprised by the amount but on a second thought I was calm because I recharged more than 4k on my etisalat sim in december.
Though, I didn't make use of the bonus that sunday cos I already have airtime on my phone. So, on monday I decided to make use of the bonus credit with my friend Super D. We used a total of #500 from it, he even suggested that we should use it for phone call business so that we can earn #20/minute from it.
To my greatest surprise, at around 5.30pm on monday when I checked my balance to call my gf... my account was 0.00 No bonus again!!!

Lol... I decided to call the customer care, they told me that the free #7,500 bonus was an error... Lmfao
Did you also get the same bonus message? How much did you use before it was removed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...