Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

WANDE COAL STOLE 'BABY FACE' FROM ME - DON JAZZY [CHECK OUT THE TRUE STORY]

Wande Coal silently left Mavin
Records without problems like few
other artists leaving their label.
Some people didn't know he left
officially until he mentioned it at his
concert in New York. Moving forward,
Wande Coal dropped his latest single
"Baby Face" earlier today, few
miniutes later Don Jazzy attacked him
of stealing the song, claimed he did
the song a year ago. This was the clash of titans on twitter few hours ago...

@DONJAZZY it is with SAD
heart i make this response .
steal from you ? i served for
10 years why are you not
happy with my progress

@DONJAZZY you have my
phone number, email
address and my DM to
communicate with me but
you choose twitter attention
syndrome .

@DONJAZZY is it bad that i
kept quiet and move on with
my life #KILAJU

@DONJAZZY after all these
years of been loyal to you i
can never believe you will
ever say this to me. trying to
bring me down on twitter

@DONJAZZY you are not
GOD .. you can't stop me

while on don jazzy's side...

How long will i continue 2
sweat and some people will
choose to steal from me. I
am nice and easy going
doesnt mean u should
disrespect me

@wandecoal PLS do the
right thing bro asap. God
bless.

@wandecoal Im glad u now
know that there is a God. if
i want to stop you, why
would i do The Kick with you
introducing black diamond?

@wandecoal if i want to stop
you why would i allow you
release Rotate without my
company credit. Why would i
allow u perform around d
world

@wandecoal without
collecting a dime from you?

stay tuned as the story continues to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...