Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

NEWLY WORKING ETISALAT VPN FOR PC USERS [CHECK IT OUT]

I'll kick off the new month which is actually my birthday month with the latest working Etisalat Cheat in town.

The tweak has been around for a while but because I was offline few weeks back I couldn't post it. Though the last time I check it was actually working.

This Tunnel Guru VPN also works like the Open VPN for MTN users.
Actually, this tweak is for all my PC users who use Etisalat Modem.

Without further ado, Download the latest TUNNEL GURU (version 2.5)

Have You Done Downloading The VPN?

Now,

1. Run and install it on your PC.

2. Configure it as seen below

3. Make sure you correctly enter your username and password
Or
You can Register on the website to get a Username and Password

4. Configure your browser as below:

HTTP Proxy:- 6050
SSL :- 6052
Save and then hit the CONNECT button.

Note:- Make sure you have https://www.java.com/en/download/">Java Runtime installed on your PC.

Browse, Browse, Browse and Browse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...