Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

KCEE REVEALS WHY HE GAVE DEL B A NEW 2013 TOYOTA CAMRY CAR [SEE]

Limpopo crooner, KCEE who recently bought a 2013 Toyota Camry for his producer Del B has given his reason for buying him a new car.

KCEE’s popular song, Limpopo
definitely gave him a number
of endorsements deal, chief
among them was his MTN
Ambassadorial deal, which
came shortly after releasing
the song.

“I really don’t want to talk
more about this development
because it is not a new thing.
But I will just tell you that
2013 was a big year for me and I have decided to reward those who contributed to its success. It would not have been possible for me alone without the crew that stood by me through the years.”
KCEE said

Nice one from Limpopo master. #TakeOver

1 comment:

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...