Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS WHEN BROWSING WITH OPERA MINI ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE

On Tuesday night, I used my friend's Blackberry to browse my blog using opera mini. Since I know it's BB I wanted to use it to screenshot a comment on my blog but it didn't work out.

So, I decided to find out about a solution and I came across Screengrabber.
Screengrabber is no doubt the best App for taking
Screenshot on Blackberry
device even better than the
popular Screen Muncher which most people use.

Reasons:-

√ When you take Screenshot on your Phone with Screengrabber, No watermark
added
√ No Frustrating Ad unlike many other Apps.

Do you want it?

To download Screengrabber,
Open your App World and
Search for Screengrabber.

How to use it to take screenshots on opera mini:-

Follow the simple steps below to solve the problem.
Step 1:-
Set your Convenience Key to
Screen Grabber for quick
access
Step 2 :-
whenever you want to take Screenshot while browsing with your Opera Mini, You just press the convenience key.

It's that simple.

How Can I Set The Convenience Key On Blackberry?

Most Blackberry devices have the Convenience Key on the left side of the device and one On the right side.

Setting The Convenience Keys On Bb Varies With Devices but you can

Try The Steps Below To Set Yours Now:-

For Other Blackberry Version.
=> From the home screen of
your BB, go to the device
options, Click on Screen/
Keyboard OR from the device
options, go to “device” »»
“Convenience keys” and set
it.
For Blackberry Torch, Bold 5
and 6.
=> Click on the “Option” icon
on the home screen of your
Blackberry, Device »»
Convenience Key. The Default
Option is Camera, Just
Change it to Screen Grabber
and Save.

Thats it. We hope this tutorial helps to Solve your Opera Screenshot Problems. I've tried mine, have you try yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...