Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

MTN LATEST WORKING OPERA MINI HANDLER TWEAK

What's up guys, I hope you've been trying out the working cheats I've been giving you free lately. I just hope you can let me know whether it works for you or not.
Now, I'm going to be giving the latest opera mini tweak I recently created on my brother's java phone using the opera mini handler. I hope you find this post useful. Mind you, this tweak works for symbian and java phone users.
Now configure your phone with the below settings...
IP :- 10.199.212.2
PORT :- 8080
APN :- Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Now, open your opera mini handler settings and put this:
HTTP SERVER :-
http://109.236.80.247:80
SOCKET SERVER :- Socket://
109.236.80.247
HOST :- wap.mtnonline.com
That's all... Now test and confirm the tweak by browsing my blog first
Tundebale.blogspot.com
I've tried it on my brother's Nokia 2730 classic  just as I stated above.
If you don't understand anything about how to configure the settings on your phone, just let me kmow by using the comment...

You may also want to know how you can get 1GB on your MTN sim just applying 3 simple steps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...