Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

KANYE DEDICATES SONG TO KIM

The rapper didn’t hold back with his weepy
words as he dedicated song to his bride-to-
be and publicly referred to Kim as his fiancé
for the very first time Following the couple’s
show-stopping engagement on Monday,
rapper Kanye West dedicated a song to his
bride-to-be during a concert in California on
Tuesday night, and publicly referred to Kim
as his fiancé for the first time.
Just as Kanye’s song Bound 2, which is about
the pair’s relationship, kicked off, he said:
“You know what song this is, right? “I want
to sing this song to the birthday girl that’s
back there right now, my fiancé.
Clearly thrilled by the pair’s engagement,
Kanye continued: “If you came with
somebody that you love tonight, hold on so
tight.
“What I’m trying to say is it’s hard to find
you.”
Reality starlet Kim, who was in the audience
for the Yeezus concert with mum Kris,
couldn’t contain her smiles as he addressed
the crowd.
Delving even deeper, the 36-year-old rapper
explained: “Sometimes I’m feeling like I had
a second chance in life. ‘Cause I remember
in my career early on when I could have lost
my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...